Wednesday, January 25, 2012

January 25, 2012

While I hope for strong snowfall in Vermont to begin any day now, I'm going to San Diego to visit my dear friend Anna on Friday morning! Things I'm looking forward to include: ocean, sunshine, yoga and writing. Anna has a full schedule of work and classes, so I'll be exploring the city and it's surroundings by the seat of my own pants :)

I can't wait to breathe the West Coast air. If you'd like to catch up on my other blog in the mean time please do so! I've been on a pretty-much-every-other-week bender through the holidays and into the new year, and I'll be focusing on this space during my trip. I'll take the week of writing for the magazine and just focus on what inspires me while I'm traveling. Vermont is always on my mind while I'm gone, it basically pumps through my veins at this point, so I'm planning a Why Vermonters Love San Diego piece once I'm home.



No comments:

Post a Comment